Purchasing Terms and Conditions
Effective Date: 3/1/2022
1. Supplier notification is required in cases of nonconforming product, including arrangements for Phoenix Fab approval of supplier nonconforming material.
2. Supplier notification is required for changes in product and/or process definition including, where required, per Phoenix Fab approval.
3. The supplier will flow down to subtier suppliers the applicable requirements in the purchasing documents, including key characteristics.
4. Certification(s) of Compliance to all applicable specifications if requested by Phoenix Fab.- Raw Material - require material certs with heat lot, chemical and physical properties- Outside Processing - require certifications such as C of C, C of A, Test Reports, etc. with reference to specification and revision, part # and WO reference- Calibration Suppliers - Calibration Certificates must identify standards used and must be traceable to NIST (National Institute of Standards Technology). ISO 17025 Certified preferred.
5. Right of Entry shall be granted to Phoenix Fab, its customers, and regulatory authorities, to all facilities involved with the order and to all applicable records, for the purpose of monitoring product quality.
6. Records resulting from the processing of this order shall be retained for a minimum of one(1) year after completion of Phoenix Fab’s customer’s contract, or as otherwise required by Phoenix Fab. If disposing of records after the minimum retention period, dispose of expired records by means of deletion from all servers/databases (for electronic records) or shred (for physical records).
7. Supplier responsible for Lost or Damaged Product
8. Supplier performance; Phoenix Fab will evaluate and record the supplier(s) ability to meet contractual requirements, including product characteristics, specifications, on-time delivery, completion of documentation, and responsiveness to corrective actions. Phoenix Fab reserves the right, at our discretion, to approve and/or disapprove a supplier for lack of performance.
9. Supplier Quality System; a Quality System which assures compliance with supplied documentation, including the purchase order, drawings, MOT, and specifications. A system that complies with ISO 9001, AS9100, and/or Nadcap preferred. Phoenix Fab will validate the supplier Quality System status by confirming the sustained certification approval, quality surveys, and/or on-site surveillance audits.
10. Prevent the use of counterfeit parts (see 8.1.4 of the AS9100D / ISO 9001:2015 Standard)
11. Ensure that persons / employees are aware of: - their contribution to product or service conformity- their contribution to product safety, and - the importance of ethical behavior
12. Suppliers will maintain an approved calibration system (where applicable) which ensures valid measurements within the appropriate accuracy and is traceable to the NIST.
13. For Calibration Suppliers; ISO 17025 Certified preferred.
Calibration Certificates must identify standards used and must be traceable to NIST (National Institute of Standards Technology).